Paul Sohn is an award-winning blogger, leadership coach, and speaker.
“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
My name is Paul Sohn. I’m a leadership coach, speaker, and author. I have spent my career building leaders worth following and creating good-to-great organizations. I have worked for both a Fortune 50 company and a Top 100 Great Place to Work Company. Now, I work for a global leadership consultancy GiANT Worldwide as a leadership transformation consultant. We own and operate the global brands and events, Catalyst and Leadercast. We have offices in London, Atlanta and Oklahoma City, and now expanding in Asia. I’m also an official member of the Forbes Coach Council, an invite-only distinguished network of leading business coaches in the world.
I now devote my time to writing, consulting, coaching and speaking. In terms of my platform:
- My blog is ranked #15 of World’s Top 50 Leadership Blogs to Follow. On an average month, I have 100,000+ visitors/ month.
- I also a growing social media presence. I have over 32,000 followers on Twitter, and over 12,000 email subscribers.
I’m currently pursuing my master’s program at the world’s premier Organization Development (OD) program at Pepperdine University.
My job is to equip, encourage, and empower leaders.
That is why I exist. I would describe myself as a servant leader, intentional connector and a big idea thinker. My vision to see more Christian leaders rise to the top.
On a personal note, I grew up as a third culture kid. I call myself a 1.5 generation Korean-Canadian-American. I love to read, write, and travel. I’m an ENFJ who refuels with people and have a deep desire to make a difference in people’s lives. Some of my favorite things include, Korean food, tennis, table tennis, travel, great food and conversations with great friends.
A little over a year ago, I faced my quarter-life crisis. I ended up quitting my high-paying Fortune 5o job without having a job lined up. Instead, I decided to respond to God’s call in my life. I didn’t know how he would turn my life upside down. The story below shares my story of how I turned my quarter-life crisis into a quarter-life calling.
Click here to see a video interview with Paul speaking on intentional living.
Click here to listen to an audio interview with Paul speaking on calling/vocation and success.
- Top 33 Under 33 Christian Millennials to Watch by Christianity Today
- #15 of World’s Top 50 Leadership Blogs to Follow
- #10 of Most Socially-Shared Leadership Blogs
- Top 100 Leaders in 2016 by John C. Maxwell
- Young Influencer List by Brad Lomenick, former President of Catalyst Conference
- Young Influencer List by Thom Rainer, CEO of LifeWay Christian Resourcse
- Best 21st Century Leadership Blogs to Follow by Serve to Lead
- Top Leadership Blogs to Follow by Skip Prichard
Here are my top five most popular posts you might be interested in:
- Top 30 Books Every Young Influencer Must Read
- Building Your Authentic Personal Brand in 4 Simple Steps
- Living Intentionally In Your Defining Decade
- Jim Collins’ Top Ten To-Dos for Young Leaders
- 10 Ways to be a Life-long Learner
My Contact Information