Your guest post must be on one or more of five topics:
- Personal Growth
- Career Development
- Intentional Living
- Anything relevant to Christianity
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to three links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter username (optional).
- Your post should be at least 400 words long and no more than 1,000 words.
- I will provide final editing to your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- I will provide a brief introduction to your blog post explaining why it’s on Salt+Light.
Salt+Light reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish a guest post submitted for approval.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to Paul if you are considering to contribute a guest post.
- Please include the size of your readership: number of blog readers, Facebook friends or fans, and Twitter followers.
- Please include ideas for a featured image to go along with the post to match the style of Salt+Light posts.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with readers in the comments about your post.
- Please send the final guest post in a Microsoft Word Document format.
Thank you very much for considering! Looking forward to partnering with you.