How to Ace Your Interview in 90 Seconds [INFOGRAPHIC]
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get inside your interviewer’s head before you attend your most anticipated interview?
The statistics from from findings from a survey of 2,000 employers on how they approach job interviews.
Here’s what else you should know before your next interview:
- The number one most common mistake at a job interview is: failing to ask for the job
- 33% of bosses know within the first 90 seconds of an interview whether they will hire someone
- The number one question most likely to be asked is: “Tell me about yourself”
- 47% have no knowledge of the company which is the most common mistake made during interviews
- 67% of bosses say that failure to make eye contact is a common nonverbal mistake
- When meeting new people, 55% of the impact comes from the way the person dresses, acts and walks through the door
- 65% of bosses indicate that clothes could be a deciding factor between two almost-identical candidates