January in Review (2014) – Top 10 Posts & Site Stats
Few words can describe the level of engagement I’ve experienced with you all this month. It’s absolutely mind blowing! This is the third consecutive month that I’ve reached the highest viewership in the two years of blogging. I sincerely thank you all who’ve been faithfully reading and sharing my blog. Also, thank you those who enriched the discussions by sharing inspiring, value-adding comments and questions on my blog.
The most viewed post for January was Top 8 Conferences Every Christian Leader Must Attend which was surprisingly tweeted by Michael Hyatt. I was humbled to have someone like Michael Hyatt, a pioneer in platform building and personal development share my content. Last week, I was interviewed by Ricky Shetty who blogs at Daddy Blogger on my blogging journey. Check out my interview HERE.
- Top 8 Conferences Every Christian Leader Must Attend
- The 18-Minutes Ritual that Will Maximize Productivity
- 7 Books Bill Gates Thinks You Should Read in 2014
- How Best Leaders Use the 8 C’s of Trust
- Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast
- Top Business Books Every Young Professional Must Read
- 20 Inspiring Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes: Leadership, Love, Faith
- God and Guinness: The Missional Drink that Changed the World
- Jim Collins’ Top Ten To-Dos for Young Leaders
- Win FREE Giveaway of Simon Sinek’s NEW Book “Leaders Eat Last”
Visits – Increased 40.2%
Pageviews – Increased 44.7%
Pages Per Visit – Increased 3.1%
Look Ahead in February
One of the four pillars of my blog is focused on intentional living. Many people have asked me to write more around this topic, namely on how to find my God-given calling. I’ll be starting a blog series this month called “Finding Your Calling. I really would appreciate if you have any questions or ideas you’d like me to cover in these topics, send me an email at email@example.com. My goal is help you be attuned to who you really are, becoming the best person you’re capable of becoming which is achieved through discovering and stewarding your calling in life.
Question: What did you most appreciate about my blog in January? What can I do to make February even better?