One Conference Every Christian Leader Must Attend
I’m a conference junkie. If I had to choose the BEST leadership conference based on quality, cost, location, ROI, it’s, hands down, Catalyst Conference. In fact, I’ve been attending Catalyst for the last 3 consecutive years, and one of my dreams is to be on a main stage speaker!
Conceived as a next-generation leaders conference in 1999 by Andy Stanley, Reggie Joiner, John Maxwell, Lanny Donoho, and several young leaders, Catalyst was created to meet the felt-need that existed within the church leader space; a leadership event that focused on a new generation of Christian leaders.
2016 Theme: Uncommon Fellowship
Date and Location: Atlanta, GA/ October 5-7
Pricing: $269 (early bird registration), $299 (regular price)
For my readers only, you get a 25% off ($72 off regular ticket price) when you register with promotional code: PAULSOHN25. This exclusive offer ends at October 4th 2016. Register HERE. Join me at Catalyst this year!
Why You Should Attend!
Catalyst is simply the best leadership conference I have ever attended hands down! Catalyst is a powerful gathering of young leaders, a movement of influencers and world changers who love Jesus, see things differently, and feel a burden for our generation. Catalyst has been described many ways, but once you’ve experienced it, you’ll call it what they call it—pure leadership adrenaline.
Leadership has been the topic of focus for the Catalyst brand since inception. Catalyst and the annual Conferences provide a wide cover for addressing a variety of topics specific to Next Generation Leaders, including organizational leadership, personal leadership, integrity, character, relationships, and teamwork, among others.
One cool perk is the sheer number of FREE books you go away from Catalyst. Dozens of publishing companies give away their latest books like candy. Last year, I got more than 15 free books, all free! Besides that, there’s lots of fun entertainment and cool things to do that keep you from getting bored.
Here’s a 2-minute video that highlights the theme of 2016: “Uncommon Fellowship”:
This year’s faculty includes:
- Andy Stanley – Senior Pastor of North Point Community Church & Author of Next Generation Leader
- Simon Sinek – Described as “a visionary thinker with a rare intellect” & Author of Start with Why
- Brian Houston – Global Founder and Senior Pastor of Hillsong Church & Author of Live Love Lead
- Judah Smith – Lead Pastor of The City Church & Author of Jesus is
- Brenda Salter McNeil – Associate Professor of reconciliation studies in the School of Theology at Seattle Pacific
- Rachel Cruz – #1 New York Times bestselling author of Smart Money Smart Kids and activist for financial literacy
- Jen Hatmaker – power blogger, author, pastor’s wife, and mom of 5 & Author of For the Love
- Craig Groeschel – Founder and Senior Pastor of Life Church, the largest church in the US
- Soong-Chan Rah – Milton B. Engebretson associate professor of church growth and evangelism at North Park Theological Seminary
- And More…
- Worship led by Elevation Worship
Register: https://catalystatlanta2016.eventbrite.com with promo code: PAULSOHN25 for a 25% discount on your ticket price (exclusive to readers of my blog for limited time)