The Best Jobs for All 16 Myers-Briggs Personality Types in One Infographic
Does your current job fit your personality?
I’ve always been fascinated by the intersection of personality and career. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality test is a widely known tool used in the business arena for helping you find the “right” career. Today about 80% of the Fortune 500 and 89 of Fortune 100 companies use it to analyze the personalities of employees, in an effort to find them in the right roles and help them succeed.
Truity Psychometrics, a thought-leader in online personality and career assessments, and the developer of the TypeFinder personality type assessment, created this interesting infographic with the details of the four dimensions of personality type coupled with great recommendations for ideal career types.
Question: I’m an ENFJ! What’s your MBTI type and your ideal job?
If you enjoyed this post, here are my most popular posts you might want to read…
- The 11 Most Thought-Provoking Books on Leadership of 2014
- How Does Emotional Intelligence Affect Your Career [Infographic]
- God and Guinness: The Missional Drink that Changed the World
- Top 30 Books Every Young Influencer Must Read
- Top 8 Conferences Every Christian Leader Must Attend in 2015