The Life of a Missionary – Interview with Caleb Suko
A few months back, I had the privilege of inviting Caleb Suko and Kristina Suko to Portland, OR. We had a delightful time chatting about our lives and how God is using us. We decided to share our passions through a short video interview here.
Caleb who is currently serving as a missionary in Ukraine has been a blogger whom I’ve been interacting with. His writings at SukoFamily has been spiritually uplifting, enlightening and inspiring.
Below are a few questions I asked Caleb. You can find out how he answered by watching the video in this post.
- Can you share a little a bit of your background and how it has led you to being called to a missionary?
- What are the myths of being a missionary and can you dispel some myths surrounding this?
- What are you doing to grow yourself as a leader and equipping the next generation of leadership?
Take a few minutes and check out the posts which I found especially insightful and challenging.
- 7 Ways to Fail as a Missionary
- What the Bible Says About Kissing Might Surprise You
- Beards -Why You Should Have One (Men Only!)
Question: What does living missionally look like to you?
Check out Caleb’s post where he interviewed me on the subject of living every moment with Kingdom impact HERE.