5 Reasons Why You Should Read John C. Maxwell’s New Book (Book Giveaway)
John C. Maxwell is arguably the world’s thought-leader on leadership. As a student of leadership, I’ve enormously benefited from John’s leadership wisdom. In fact, I’m so excited about his new book Good Leaders Ask Great Questions that I’m giving out a brand new copy FREE. (Go to the end of the post learn how to win a free copy of John’s new book)
So, here’s five reasons why you should consider reading John’s new book!
The first half of the book teaches about the value of questions, and it offers the specific questions John ask himself as a leader and that he asks his team members every day. In addition, John share the ten questions he’s asked that changed his life.
The second half of the book contains the most extensive resource of leadership answers he’s ever given. Last year, John asked people to submit questions to him, and he received hundreds of questions from people around the world. They shared real concerns about real situations. In the book John give his answers to the most important ones, such as how to work for a bad boss, how to resolve conflict, and how to get started in leadership.
Here’s seven great questions that will give you a foretaste of what this book is all about:
1. What is the greatest lesson you have learned? By asking this question I seek their wisdom.
2. What are you learning now? This question allows me to benefit from their passion.
3. How has failure shaped your life? This question gives insight into their attitude.
4. Who do you know whom I should know? This allows me to engage with their network.
5. What have you read that I should read? This question directs my personal growth.
6. What have you done that I should do? This helps me seek new experiences.
7. How can I add value to you? This shows my gratitude and desire to add value to them.
Win a FREE Book!
Follow the instructions below to enter the Good Leaders Ask Great Questions contest and then spread the word to others! The contest ends at midnight October 20th midnight (PST) and the winner will be announced on Tuesday, October 21th!
All you have to do is to two things:
2) Answer the Question below on this blog post.
Question: What’s the most powerful question you can ask as a leader?