Are you a Christian businessman or businesswoman looking for more out of life? Leadership coaching can be the missing piece you need to dramatically reshape your business, personal life, relationships or your walk with God. Do you want to increase your effectiveness in working with people, developing leaders and transforming lives?
As a leadership coach, I help clients discover their God-given calling and identify tailored solutions to develop the client into the very best leader he is called to become. I help clients develop concrete action plans that are within their abilities and resources to implement.
This approach allows my clients to develop strategies from my coaching sessions which are internally driven and conform to his/her calling and organization’s culture and values. This also allows clients to take full ownership of both the process and the results as the measures are derived collectively within the team.
Through my one-on-one coaching sessions, I will work with you to create a personalized plan of action that will help you to:
- Discover what you are called to do and how you can play an important role in the Kingdom of God use biblical principles to correct misconceptions about the purpose and significance of work.
- Define attainable goals on both the professional and personal level, areas that need to be treated as mutually dependent as opposed to exclusive.
- To create strategies that will help your team become more responsive and adaptive to change in order to foster sustainable growth and development.
- Develop your leadership skills in the areas of team building, long term visioning and strategy, communication, and creative and critical thinking.
Consider the Benefits
Clients coached demonstrated the ability to:
- Discover calling and purpose
- Inspire employees toward their full potential
- Develop cohesive, positive teams
- Foster a corporate culture of excellence
- Earn a higher ROI for all staff
- Achieve the greatest possible performance and employee satisfaction
Find out if I am a good fit for you. Contact paul.j.sohn (at) gmail (dot) com or call 972-816-3831 to schedule a free 30-minute consultation.